Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 based on Verizon network has started receiving new OTA update with the software version NRD90M.T827VVRU1AQJ3. This OTA update comes with Netflix High Dynamic Range (HDR) video streaming supports. In-spite of this support, this also includes some other changes like fix for a Fingerprint Setup Wizard issue as well as Android security fixes for the month of October.
For the new software update, a notification will pop up at your tab display, but it may , heading Setting – About Device – Software update.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- 9.7-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) OXGA Super AMOLED Display
- 2.15GHZ Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, further expandable up-to 256GB via micro-SD card
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz & 5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 6,000mAh battery with Quick Charging feature
- Dimensions: 169 x 237.3 x 6 mm
- Weight: 429g / 434g (LTE)
Before starting download
- Connect your device to a strong WiFi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.