As we know that the king of the gadgets “Samsung” has announced Galaxy Tab S3 in MWC 2017 and now it is available for purchase in Brazil for BRL 2,999. While the Tab already is available for purchase in US for US$ 599.99 on Best Buy. Now you can track this Tab on company’s official Brazilian website.
Now comes to the specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, it sports a .7-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) OXGA Super AMOLED display, powered by a .15GHZ Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit with Adreno 530 GPU. It packs 4GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage, further expandable up-to 256GB with micro-SD card.
On the camera front, Samsung Galaxy S3, packs a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera for selfie and video calling. A 6,000mAh battery gives the supply to the tab, which juice up to the long time. It runs on Android 7.1 Nougat OS. A fingerprint reader also embedded at the Home Button of the Tab.
The connectivity features includes 4G LTE (Optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz & 5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C. The dimension of the device measures 169 x 237.3 x 6 mm and weight 429g / 434g (LTE).
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S3 Tab
- 9.7-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) OXGA Super AMOLED Display
- 2.15GHZ Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, further expandable up-to 256GB via micro-SD card
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz & 5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 6,000mAh battery with Quick Charging feature
- Dimensions: 169 x 237.3 x 6 mm
- Weight: 429g / 434g (LTE)