Huawei’s Honor brand has launched Honor 7X smartphone in China during at an event. The phone comes over the last year launched Honor 6X. This time the company installed the upgraded specifications in Honor 7X as compare to it’s predecessor. It is featured with uni-body metal design with minimum bezels at left and right as well as top and bottom.
now comes to the specifications of Honor 7X, it comes with a 5.93-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The device comes in three variants- 32GB, 64GB and 128GB and all three variants are having 4GB of RAM. At the back panel, below the rear dual camera set up, a fingerprint scanner is fitted for security purpose.
On the camera front, Honor 7X, powered by dual rear camera set up with 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel combo with LED flash. The handset is supposed to controlled by an Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU. The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1.
Honor 7X smartphone specifications
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal storage, which can be expand up to 256GB with micro SD card slot.
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/micro SD)
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 16MP + 2MP rear dual camera set up with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3,340mAh battery (typical) / 3,240mAh (minimum) battery
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 165 grams
Honor 7X will be available in Gold, Aurora Blue and Black colors, at 1299 yuan (US$ 198 / Rs. 12,900) for the 32GB variant, 1699 yuan (US$ 258 / Rs. 16,900) for the 64GB variant and 1999 yuan (US$ 304 / Rs. 19,900) for the 128GB variant. Interested customers can make the pre-order from today onward but the device goes on sale in China from October 17th.