A new teaser is hinting the launch of Gionee’s new smartphone, namely Gionee S11, in India soon. Earlier the device was about to launch in January month, but an unknown reason it wouldn’t happen so. The phone had already visited on TENAA with its specifications. The main and highlighted feature of this phone is its camera department, which keeps four cameras, two at front and two at rear.
However the Gionee has not revealed any exact date of launch of Gionee S11 smartphone, but the teaser reads, “All eyes on Gionee” #ComingSoon. It is expected to launch the device in the end of the January due to the stock-related delays.
As per TENAA listing, Gionee S11, powered by a 2.5GHz Octa-Core Processor. The phone packs a 3,600mAh battery. The dimensions of the phone measures 155.82 x 72.58 x 6.95 mm and weight 177.8 grams. It will come in Black color option.
As per Geekbench, Gionee S11 powered by a 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6763 (Cortex A53 – ARMv8) processor paired with 4GB RAM. The internal storage 64GB, Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system. On the camera front, it packs a 16MP+8MP front camera set up and 20MP+8MP rear camera set up with LED flash.
As per images Gionee S11 comes with uni-body metal design and a fingerprint sensor on the back panel with Gionee branding on the front as well as rear.
Gionee S11 rumored specifications
- 6.01-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+ FullView AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core Processor/ 2.5GHz Octa core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable storage up to 256GB with micro SD card
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with Amigo OS 5.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/micro SD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 8MP secondary camera
- 20MP front-facing camera, 8MP secondary camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3,600mAh built-in battery
- Dimensions: 155.82 x 72.58 x 6.95 mm
- Weight 177.8 g