A lots of users are got in troubled, because somehow they purchase a Reliance Jio 4G SIM by be in queue for many hours, but they don’t know “How to Activate Reliance Jio SIM”. After getting the SIM card, it is not activate after many days . Here we are going to explain you, “How to Quick Activate Reliance Jio 4G SIM” as soon as possible time. A lot of Jio customers are asking to their friends, but they also don’t know, how to fix this issue. People are following the same process as directed by the Reliance Jio, still the problem is coming. That’s why we are going to tell you step by step procedure to fix this problem soon.
1.How To Activate Reliance Jio 4G SIM.
1. Insert you Jio 4G SIM in you first SIM slot if you have dual-SIM slot mobile.
2. Now you will get a confirmation message from Reliance Jio, which is used for Tele- verification.
3.Now dial 1977 from the Jio number to activate both Voice and Data Services.
3. Keep in mind to keep Aadhaar card or Voter ID (In both proof which you had submitted at the time of purchasing the SIM) for verification.
4. When asked, you must tell the last 4 digits of Aadhaar card or Voter ID, which you had submitted at the time of purchasing the SIM.
If you have successfully completed the above process then the services should get activated within 2-3 hours, but it may take more time so be patient and wait for more hours.
Note: Call 1977 to enable both voice and data services. Call 1800-890-1977 to enable only data services.
To activate data services, follow these steps
1. Dial 1800-890-1977 (toll-free) from the alternate mobile number that you had given when taking Jio SIM.
2. Enter the Jio SIM mobile number when asked.
3. You may be asked to the last 4 digits of the ID proof that you had submitted at the time of purchasing the SIM.Now the data services should be activated.
Unable to Activate Jio SIM using above mentioned method? You can try e-KYC method, follow below given steps.
If you are a residence of Mumbai/Delhi/Bangalore, you can try e-KYC method for activating Jio SIM, because this option is available in above given cities right now. Follow following steps.
1. Submit your Aadhaar card at Reliance Jio Stores which is nearby to you.
2. Don’t send anyone in place of you because your fingerprint will be scanned at the store so that the fingerprint matched with your Aadhaar fingerprint in the database.
Once the bio-metrics verified , it will take hardly 20mins for the SIM to get activated. This is easy step for Jio the customers, but problem is that, this facilities is available in Mumbai/Delhi/Bangalore till now.